32nd Annual Lexington Medical Society Foundation Golf Tournament
It’s golf time again! Please help make our historic 32nd anniversary of the Lexington Medical Society Foundation Golf Tournament the best one yet. The LMS Foundation, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, and our presenting sponsor, Stock Yards Bank & Trust, are hosting our annual golf tournament at the University Club of Kentucky in Lexington, 4850 Leestown Road, on May 25, 2022. Please consider being a sponsor and/or sign up to play.
The LMS Foundation endeavors to improve the health of our community through support of Lexington-area, medically related, non-profit organizations, medical school students, and physician leadership and wellness programs. Since our inaugural golf tournament in 1989, the LMS Foundation has raised over $600,000 to support organizations like:
- Surgery on Sunday, which provides essential outpatient surgical procedures to income-eligible individuals.
- Baby Health Service, which provides free, quality healthcare to children from birth through age 17 who do not have medical insurance.
- Camp Horsin’ Around, which supports organized groups to provide an outdoor camp adventure for children whose health is compromised or who have special needs.
- Ronald McDonald House, which helps strengthens families of children and keeps them together in times of medical need.
- And many more…
Registration & lunch begin at noon and a shotgun start at 1:00 pm. Lunch is provided by Raising Cane’s. You may put together your own foursome, or the golf committee will help form teams. The tournament is a scramble format. There is a dinner and awards ceremony following the tournament.
There are several ways to participate through sponsorship, playing, or donating to the LMS Foundation:
- Blue Tee Sponsor – $5,000, 2 teams, 2 mulligans/team, signage on 3 holes, signage at lunch/awards dinner, full page ad in LMS newsletter, as well as recognition in MD Update magazine, LMS Website, Facebook and Twitter
- White Tee Sponsor – $2,500, 2 teams, 1 mulligan/team, signage on 2 holes, signage at lunch/awards dinner, half page ad in LMS newsletter, as well as recognition in MD Update magazine, LMS website, Facebook & Twitter
- Hole Sponsor + Team – $1,500, 1 team, signage on 1 hole, recognition at lunch/awards dinner, quarter page ad in LMS newsletter, as well as recognition in MD Update magazine, LMS website, Facebook & Twitter
- Hole Sponsor – $1,200 (hole sponsorship sign, signage at the event with corporate logo, advertising in the LMS Newsletter, website, and social media)
- Foursome – $500 (one foursome in the tournament)
- Individual player – $150
- Donations – can be mailed to LMS, 2628 Wilhite Ct, Ste 201, Lexington, KY 40503 or https://www.lexingtondoctors.org/lms-foundation/
We hope you join us in our efforts to improve community health by supporting our 32nd anniversary of our golf tournament. For additional information please contact a committee member or Cindy Madison at the LMS office (859) 278-0569, firstname.lastname@example.org.