The Medical Society Call Center
We specialize in providing prompt, reliable, professional 24/7 call center service to healthcare providers. We have served Central Kentucky for over 32 years.
For questions about the Call Center, contact Julie McFarland, at (859) 278-0569.
We offer competitive rates with no hidden fees. Subscriptions are on a “per provider” basis, with no extra charges regardless of the number of messages received. LMS member rate is $100 per month per provider. Non-member rate is $145 per month per provider. LMS members save $540 per year over non-members.
LMS Call Center Capabilities
- Automated call routing prioritizes physician and hospital calls
- Fiber-optic cable to ensure clear and reliable communications
- Digital recordings of every call for quality, training, and reference purposes
- All systems, including power, phone, message transmission, internet, and data storage have back-ups and redundancies built in to keep us operational
- 100% HIPAA compliant
LMS Call Center Highlights
- Dedicated physician and nurse phone lines allow instant access to a live operator, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Professional operators with over 100 years of combined experience.
- Full-time management team, on-site or on-call 24 hours a day.
- Battery and generator back-up for uninterrupted service
- 100% fiber optic VoIP phone system, with cellular and internet backup.
- 100% call recordings for quality control and research.
- 100% HIPAA compliant.
Download the Lexington Medical Society Physician Exchange Subscription Agreement here.